As a project manager at Nobleo Technology, together with your team of highly educated engineers, you translate the wishes of our customers into high-tech solutions.
Your are able to:
- Use your good mix of entrepreneurial, social and technical skills to enable successful project execution.
- Act results orientated and hands-on.
- Lead and motivate multiple multi-disciplinary, design & development teams to complete work for different milestones.
- Be the linking pin between the customer and your Team and other Nobleo stakeholders.
- Responsible from first offering to customer and project set-up, up to full realization; ranging from proof-of-concepts to turn-key industrializations with our network partners.
- Pro-actively take the lead in the project by setup, manage and maintain close oversight of:
- Detailed project planning including deliverables & milestones
- Progress tracking
- Communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Human Resources
- Project Scope
- Project & Governance structure
- Risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Customer Requirements
- Change request handling
- Work closely with business managers and architects to successful setup and execute your project.
- Establish and maintain working relations with external suppliers.
- Understand proper escalation paths and act accordingly.
- Is able to assess and address technical risk based on input of architects and design engineers.
- Keep daily control.
- Apply account management to your customer; look for further business opportunities to grow the partnership.
Besides the above, the following applies for this role
- Academic degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Software engineering or similar
- Minimal 5 years of experience in high-tech development projects
- Project Management experience is an advantage, but medior engineers with project management potential are encouraged to apply as well
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What you may expect from us
Our clients make state-of-the-art products with high impact on man, society and economy. You stand on the base of newest developments, which means you as a professional should have a broad knowledge and keep focused on developing your expertise.
Nobleo Technology provides a surrounding where education and development of your talent are part of our core values. Through technical and personal coaching Nobleo Technology focusses on developing all professional skills to enable personal and professional growth. Nobleo Technology has a fair and open company culture where you receive responsibilities and freedom which enables you to set and achieve personal goals.
- Excellent salary and secondary beneficiaries
- Great secondary working conditions
- Intensive individual coaching
- Great team and atmosphere