What can you expect
Nobleo provides an environment where your education and development of your talent are part of the business policy. Through personal and technical coaching you get all the space for personal growth and further developing your talent. You get a responsible, versatile and varied job within a team of professionals. Nobleo has an open and honest work environment in which you gain responsibility and freedom to achieve the stated goals.
Our customers make state-of-the-art products that have a profound impact on human, society and economics. You are at the heart of the latest developments and continuously work to keep your knowledge and experience up-to-date.
As a FEA engineer you are member of a product design & development team and responsible for:
- Optimization of mechanical design of complex high tech systems modules.
- Modelling and pre-processing mechanical module in finite element tool (e.g. Ansys).
- Calculating and analyzing static and dynamic performance.
- Reducing finite element model to simple model with (mass and stiffness matrices) representing main mechanical characteristics.
- You are involved in drafting and developing the technical designs and optimizing application performance features.
- The foundation for success has been laid with a relevant (e.g. mechanical, mechatronics or civil engineering), technical degree at University level (MSc), supplemented with a minimum of 3 years of work experience with system design and projects in the High Tech Industry.
- You have knowledge of the necessary system architecture programs, knowledge of the tools of multiple disciplines as well as knowledge of product development regarding motion systems.
- You are an expert in predictive modelling, FEM analysis and multi-physics simulations. Or willing to become one with a suitable skillset already present.
- You are a real expert in mechatronics, or willing to become one and are used to think in solutions rather than problems.
- You maintain your network inside and outside the organization and keep you informed of the latest developments in your field.
- You communicate well verbally and in writing in both Dutch and English.