As a project manager at Nobleo Technology, together with your team of highly educated engineers, you translate the wishes of our customers into high-tech solutions.
What does this job offer you?
Nobleo provides an environment where your education and development of your talent are part of the business policy. Through personal and technical coaching you get all the space for personal growth and further developing your talent. You get a responsible, versatile and varied job within a team of professionals. Nobleo has an open and honest work environment in which you gain responsibility and freedom to achieve the stated goals.
Our customers make state-of-the-art products that have a profound impact on human, society and economics. You are at the heart of the latest developments and continuously work to keep your knowledge and experience up-to-date.
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits
- Great secondary working conditions
- Intensive individual coaching
- Great team and atmosphere
What do we expect from you?
- Use your good mix of entrepreneurial, social and technical skills to enable successful project execution.
- Act results orientated and hands-on.
- Lead and motivate multiple multi-disciplinary, design & development teams to complete work for different milestones.
- Be the linking pin between the customer and your Team and other Nobleo stakeholders.
- Responsible from first offering to customer and project set-up, up to full realization; ranging from proof-of-concepts to turn-key industrializations with our network partners.
- Pro-actively take the lead in the project by setup, manage and maintain close oversight of:
- Detailed project planning including deliverables & milestones
- Progress tracking
- Communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Human Resources
- Project Scope
- Project & Governance structure
- Risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Customer Requirements
- Change request handling
- Work closely with business managers and architects to successful setup and execute your project.
- Establish and maintain working relations with external suppliers.
- Understand proper escalation paths and act accordingly.
- Is able to assess and address technical risk based on input of architects and design engineers.
- Keep daily control.
- Apply account management to your customer; look for further business opportunities to grow the partnership.
Besides the above, the following applies for this role
- Academic degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Software engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in high-tech development projects
- Project Management experience is an advantage, but medior engineers with project management potential are encouraged to apply as well
- Fluent in Dutch and English