As a mechatronic system architect you are responsible for setting up, maintaining and optimizing functional architecture for mechatronic products (functional complex projects).
- You are the technical, substantive sphere of the project team and you experience a natural dominance and motivate people.
- You determine, coordinate and check the (customer) requirements of the design and monitor the work of all disciplines involved.
- Your main role is to define, and (error) budget technically innovative solutions for various projects, to determine their feasibility and to prepare a clear risk analysis.
- In this important pivotal role you are part of the strategic team.
What does this job offer you?
Our customers make state-of-the-art products that have a profound impact on human, society and economics. You are at the heart of the latest developments, which means that you need a lot of luggage as a professional and work continuously to keep your knowledge and experience up-to-date.
Nobleo provides an environment where your education and development of your talent are part of the business policy. Through personal and technical coaching you get all the space for personal growth and further developing your talent. You get a responsible, versatile and varied job within a team of professionals. Nobleo has an open and honest work environment in which you gain responsibility and freedom to achieve the stated goals.
- Salary level: depending on education and experience
- Great secondary working conditions
- Good profit sharing based on individual performance
What do we expect from you?
- The foundation for success has been laid with a relevant, technical degree at WO level (MSc or PhD), supplemented with a minimum of 5 years of work experience with system design and projects in the High Tech Industry.
- You have knowledge of the necessary system architecture programs, knowledge of the tools of multiple disciplines as well as knowledge of product development regarding motion systems.
- You are an expert in predictive modelling, FEM analysis and multi-physics simulations.
- You are a real expert in mechatronics and are used to think in solutions instead of problems.
- You maintain your network inside and outside the organization and keep you informed of the latest developments in your field.
- You communicate well verbally and in writing in both Dutch and English.