As a project manager at Nobleo Technology you are able to bring projects to a success. This you do together with your team mostly working in an agile way with focus on the customer needs, scope, schedule, team, finance, quality and risks. Together with your team and based on your passion for Agile/Scrum and experience in business-critical software development processes – you are able to bring projects to a success. You will facilitate the customer and development team as good as possible and ensure that the project is successfully completed within the set time, quality and budget. You have a key position within our organization and because of your successful results, you and your team make a difference to our customers.
- You take responsibility and ownership of a project from beginning (first technical meetings with the customer) until final delivery and after sales customer satisfaction check.
- You are responsible for composing your project team, ensuring a good atmosphere within your team and of course achieving the best project results.
- You execute the project, check development regarding what was offered, manage scope and additional customer requests, follow the process and monitor a project plan, its budget and required quality.
- You are responsible for managing and completing the projects within time, quality and budget.
- You identify and create commercial opportunities and you prepare quotations in close collaboration with the sales.
- You maintain contact with your internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- You present solutions that make a difference for our customers.
- If necessary, you combine or alternate the project activities with a management contract (SLA).
- You are ambitious, enthusiastic, passionate and you want to develop yourself and grow in leadership skills.
- You are a motivator and capable of forming a winning team. You give your team enough spirit and confidence and facilitate in all aspects required to reach successful results.
- Completed a bachelor or master’s degree in software engineering, electronics or similar.
- Minimal 3 years of relevant and recent experience as a project manager in Agile/ Scrum environments.
- Experience in embedded software development and realizing or managing business critical applications.
- Very good communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Customer oriented
- Experience in successfully delivering projects in accordance with quality, time and budget.
- Experience with development processes for software, mechatronics.
- Experience with requirements engineering, writing and understanding requirements for embedded/ software or mechatronic systems.
- Having a good drive to learn and develop yourself and your environment
- Agile experience is a must and if you are a certified Scrum master that is a plus.
- Strong affinity with embedded software, software development, mechatronics, electronics is a must.
- Note: full proficiency in Dutch is mandatory (important to understand the customer when communicating in Dutch)
What you may expect from us
Our clients make state-of-the-art products with high impact on man, society and economy. You stand on the base of newest developments, which means you as a professional should have a broad knowledge and keep focused on developing your expertise.
Nobleo Technology provides a surrounding where education and development of your talent are part of our core values. Through technical and personal coaching Nobleo Technology focusses on developing all professional skills to enable personal and professional growth. We have a fair and open company culture where you receive responsibilities and freedom which enables you to set and achieve personal goals.
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits
- Great secondary working conditions
- Intensive individual coaching
- Great team and atmosphere