What can you expect
Nobleo provides an environment where your education and development of your talent are part of the business policy. Through personal and technical coaching you get all the space for personal growth and further developing your talent. You get a responsible, versatile and varied job within a team of professionals. Nobleo has an open and honest work environment in which you gain responsibility and freedom to achieve the stated goals.
Our customers make state-of-the-art products that have a profound impact on human, society and economics. You are at the heart of the latest developments and continuously work to keep your knowledge and experience up-to-date.
As a mechanical designer at Nobleo, you translate the wishes of our customers into technical solutions. You design and develop the mechanical architecture and layout, frames of machines, and mechanical subsystems / components. You cooperate with colleagues from other disciplines like control engineering and electronics. You report to the project leader.
You are responsible for:
- Implement of the project plan in consultation with the project leader.
- Independent execution of the mechanical design activities from concept to documentation.
- Creation of technical specifications.
- Creation of main and detailed design in Solidworks or Unigrahics (Pro/E, CATIA, Autocad 3D).
- Execution of calculations for (parts of) the design in Matlab or Ansys.
- Teaming up with supply chain partners and taking care in a proactive way that your design can be manufactured according quality, cost and leadtime requirements.
- Creation of project documentation conform machine guidelines.
- You are a MSc with 1 – 4 years of working experience.
- You have theoretical and practical experience of mechanical design, preferably in high tech systems.
- Also candidates with multiple years of experience in mechanical design for automotive or for production facilities (factories, offshore) are invited to apply.
- It is a preference if you have interest or basic knowledge about adjacent fields in mechatronics such as control engineering and electronics.
- Able to think at system/conceptual level, but you also work hands-on
- Analytical skills
- Passion for technology
- Ambitious, proactive and result-oriented
- Flexibility w.r.t. the nature of your assignment and our variety of customers
Location: Multiple locations