As an experienced Embedded Software Designer, you are actively involved in developing software for high-tech machines with a lot of sensory, drive and control technology.
- You develop software for machine management, machine tuning and diagnostics. By understanding the specifications, requirements, software architectures and designs, you can meet the high quality requirements.
- You are working on a technically challenging project with or for one of our customers in the high tech machinery and equipment industry.
- You are working on challenging software applications and translate customer requirements into concrete solutions.
- You are involved in drafting and developing the technical design and optimizing application performance features.
- You have a Bachelor of Master Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Computer Sciences or other technical education and have three to ten years proven experience in programming with C, C ++ and Python in a technical environment.
- In addition, we expect you to handle requirements from other mechatronic engineering disciplines, such as mechanics or electronics, and proven knowledge and experience with UML. You have a customer- and solution-oriented setting and strives for the best results. You are proactive, and independently able to achieve results.
- Furthermore, you have experience in developing software in a team context. Finally, you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.